8th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I participate in the campus requirements for ECE in West Bengal?

sir, i am a 2nd year student. If i want to sit in a campus interview and i have supply in 2 subjects. I got 76.25% in 10th board exam and 64.25% in H.S.I got above of 6.75 in all semester till now. I just want to know how can i get chance in take-part in camus-interview. Sir, i am a WBUT student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  2. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  3. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  4. When off-campus interview will be conducted by Accenture in West Bengal?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?
  7. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  12. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Details about upcoming offcampus placements for ECE students?
  17. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
12th July 2012, 07:25 PM
kuldeepsingh976

Default Re: How can I participate in the campus requirements for ECE in West Bengal?

Whenever a campus interview held in ece u can apply that time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?