12th August 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

When Syntel Interview will be held in Bangalore? Detailed information and vacancies available for B.Tech(IT) graduate?

Dear Sir,
I am B.Tech(IT) passout of this year. Can you please provide me the detail of Syntel company? I want to know vacancies there and the interview schedule date in Bangalore. Please let me know immediately.

19th August 2015, 07:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Syntel Interview will be held in Bangalore? Detailed information and vacancies available for B.Tech(IT) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am B.Tech(IT) passout of this year. Can you please provide me the detail of Syntel company? I want to know vacancies there and the interview schedule date in Bangalore. Please let me know immediately.
Syntel company have not announced any vacancy for their recruitment in Bangalore.

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?