17th September 2012, 05:36 PM
Mehraj parray

Where is the interview of IAS held?

Plz give me the information about,where the interview o I-A-S is held.is it held at Upsc's office or at any other centre?

Related Questions:
  1. IAS exam is held in which language? Can't I appear in Hindi language? -- [New]
  2. Which month will the Interview for IAS be conducted? Date of IAS Interview result?
  3. When will be the interview of SSB held for NDA II?
  4. When will be the IAS exam held? Procedure to appear for IAS exam? I have completed CA
  5. When will be IAS entrance exam going to be held
  6. How many marks to score in IAS Interview to become IAS Officer?
  7. Where do IAS Exam held every year?
  8. When is the SSB interview held?
  9. When is the SSB interview held? In which month and how will I be notified?
  10. How to crack KAS exam? What is the syllabus? Which are the best books for those subjects?
  11. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
  12. WBP constable interview date?
  13. NII PhD entrance exam exam pattern and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  16. Detailed information about courses and expenses needed to prepare for IAS and IFS exam? Which one is better either IAS or IFS? How IAS is differ from IFS in respect to Prelims, Mains and Interview?
  17. Date of IAS exam? Which books to prefer? How to prepare for the exam and the interview? Date of announcement of advertisement in the paper?
  18. SBI Clerical Interview result declaration?
11th May 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where is the interview of IAS held?

Hi,
Am herry, I did 2 with 47% from arts and now am 23 of age and am thinking for completing my graduation and join.IAS. please suggest is it possible?
23rd March 2015, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where is the interview of IAS held?

Plz give me the information about,where the interview o I-A-S is held.is it held at Upsc's office or at any other centre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?