2nd September 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

When will I get placed in a software company after completion of B.Tech CSE with 74.2 percent marks?

When will I get placed in software company after completion of B.Tech CSE with 74.2 percent marks? Can you please guide me with the tips and suggestions which will help me to get the job soon? How much time do I need to wait for the job? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in software company after scoring 70 percent in BCA, 45 percent in 10th and 52 percent in 12th?
  2. After B.E should I go for M.Tech if I dont have 60% marks
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for software company after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  4. What do software companies expect from freshers? I am a B.Tech passout from CSE stream
  5. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  6. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  7. Detailed information about private sector jobs other than Software Developer for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  9. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  10. How to do MS in CSE? I have 4 years experience in software
  11. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  12. Can I study MTech(Software Engineering) being a BTech(CSE) student?
  13. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 4th semester student in Guwahati?
  14. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 4th semester student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  17. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
3rd September 2017, 03:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will I get placed in a software company after completion of B.Tech CSE with 74.2 percent marks?

Getting a job in a software company depends on a candidates's programming skills, problem solving skills, personality, confidence, etc. It really does't matter to be in top 10% of your class academic wise to get a job, it only matters about how good you are at what you do.
So, you need to overcome your weakness, develop good personality and learn to tackel interviews, then soon you will get a good job in software company.
3rd September 2017, 06:11 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: When will I get placed in a software company after completion of B.Tech CSE with 74.2 percent marks?

After completion of B.tech in CSE with 74.2% and if you have 60% marks in class 10 and 12 than you are eligible for software companies. To get placed in a software companies you need to submit your carriculum vitae in various software companies and there is many websites which will help you to get a job, For that you need to make a profile in some job related websites and they will notify you about jobs in software companies for freshers.
3rd September 2017, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get employed in software companies then you should fulfill the following eligibility criteria at first:

> You should have scored minimum 60% and above marks throughout your academic career.

> You should have cleared all the backlogs at the time of applying.

> Educational gap of more than 2 years will not be entertained.

> You should have good knowledge in computer programming languages.

> You must have good communication skills in English.

> You must have the ability to work smart under tough situations.

With this eligibility you can submit your resume at the company's websites or you can attend the walk in interviews. You can also submit your resume at different job portals where the companies will contact you whenever they have any vacancy available.
4th September 2017, 03:55 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It's totally depends upon your effort. To get a good job you have to follow these tips-

You have to do practice of aptitude questions. Mainly the 1st round will be aptitude test.

After that you have to focus on Technical knowledge. You must have basic knowledge of computer software languages.

After that you have learn how to speak fluently in English.
You have to concentrate on your personality also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?