23rd January 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Where should I join if Infosys is paying more than CTS which is near to my home?

Guys I have got an offer with both cts and infosys. Infosys is offering me 2.3lakhs more than cts.
I am from chennai and the only thing which is worrying is the commutation time taken; to and fro it will take me 4 hrs with infy. But cts is near to my home, kindly pls advice on this. My domain is testing and I got an info that cts has more onsite opportunities.

Related Questions:
26th January 2015, 01:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I join if Infosys is paying more than CTS which is near to my home?

Infosys and CTS are among the top ranking companies in the IT sector. So you should choose the company as per your designation and learning opportunity. Training in infosys is good while onsite opportunities are in favor of CTS. If you have time issues then it is better to go with CTS since work pressure will be high in both infosys and CTS. However, if you have any problem from economic point of view, then you should go with the one which gives you higher package. The growth opportunities are present in both, so choose the one as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?