12th November 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Should i choose a product based start-up company or Accenture?

Hello friends,

I am working in company in bangalore from 1 month, name ZeOmega, which is start-up product based company. My package is 2.25. But i also got offer from Accenture in Mumbai with. So what is better for me?

12th November 2015, 10:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i choose a product based start-up company or Accenture?

You should choose Accenture over the product based company. This is because :-

- Accenture is well established and is a good organization to start your learning in corporate world.
- ZeOmega is a start-up which might not have a good future and the package is low.
- The training at Accenture will be better and even the internal policies. Later on, you can switch to good product based companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?