27th December 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?

i did a diploma in computer engineering from bte board.i got the placement in hcl comnet ltd.and i am working in hcl comnet.but iam not getting good salary,only 8737rs in hand.i also apply for the senior technician in amie(iei).so is there any scope for me to getting high salary.is there any benefit from the experience of hcl comnet ltd.please provide me appropriate answer as soon as possible.

1st May 2016, 01:59 AM
january2016

Default Re: Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?

HCL used to give very less salary. Even my friend was working in HCL in Bangalore only. His profile was networking and even he was also getting 8,000/- per month salary and then after that he switched to different company.

One thing which is good about HCL is that it don't put any kind on the bond on their employee so employee are free to work in a company and cab switch the company on their own comfort Zone.

In order to apply for the senior technician you need to apply to other company that is after switching your job you can get good salary as well as job profile.
1st May 2016, 02:01 AM
january2016

Default Re: Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?

HCL used to give very less salary. Even my friend was working in HCL in Bangalore only. His profile was networking and even he was also getting 8,000/- per month salary and then after that he switched to different company.

One thing which is good about HCL is that it don't put any kind on the bond on their employee so employee are free to work in a company and cab switch the company on their own comfort Zone.

In order to apply for the senior technician you need to apply to other company that is after switching your job you can get good salary as well as job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?