13th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Should I study M.Sc while selected in Genpact?

Hi,
I am Amatul Haq and I have completed my B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects. So please can you help me out. Should I go for M.Sc maths or should I do job? I have already got selected in Campus recruitment in Genpact. My family conditions are also not that much good. Can you please help me what should I do? I got confused!

15th April 2016, 11:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study M.Sc while selected in Genpact?

The decision depends on your future goals and your interests. If you are interested in IT field and comfortable working, mode importantly, want to build your professional life in IT sector , then you should go for job in Genpact. Otherwise you should go for M.Sc. course and make your professional life in some other sector. As your family's financial condition is not good so you can opt for part time jobs and complete your M.Sc course if not interested in IT field. Otherwise you can get into the job and after few years can pursue your post graduation in IT related field.
15th April 2016, 12:46 PM
january2016

Doing job or going further with higher study, depends on you. Because it's you who is going to make his future, it is you who is going to stat new life, it is you who is going to take all the responsibility of the family.

So, just sit relax and think, what is the motto of your life. After getting the exact destination, just take decision based on your current situation.

Taking decision blindly will make you regret in future.
So, think and act wise. This is the formula of success.

Even in doing job or studying you will be profited in both of them but which is your priority, this matters.
15th April 2016, 11:17 PM
Ashwakh

Since you mentioned that your family condition is not good ,so it is better to join in Genpact rather going for M.sc .

See , Genpact is an Multi National Company which will give good Hike every year depending upon your Performance. So , if you perform well in your job then you will get good hike too.

Later , if you still want to study M.sc , then you can join in any University which will provide M.sc in distance mode.
16th April 2016, 12:14 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Its all you have to decide. It will be purely your decision, no one else's.

Since you have mentioned that your family condition is not so good and you have a got the job, it may be a job for life which may improve your conditions.

The masters degree can be done at a later point of life, you need the job at this time.

But if you have a great jeal of study and your family can manage without you earning and actually investing their money, you can go for MSc.

You can also opt for the masters courses which the companies sponsor for their employees. You have to talk in the company for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?