10th November 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether my preparation for CAT will get hamper after getting job?

Hello Everyone,
I am Ashish Kedhrawala from Bangalore. I have completed my BBA and preparing for CAT. I want to know that as I have got selected in IGATE Off-Campus Drive so my education means, preparation for CAT will get hamper? Please tell me about this.

27th November 2015, 10:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my preparation for CAT will get hamper after getting job?

Yes, preparation for CAT will get hampered to some extent if you opt for job in iGate . This is because your job too will take a good amount of time from your daily life which will reduce the hours of your preparation for CAT which you could have given to the preparation if not opting for the job. However, the impact which the job will have on your preparation, depends on you and your current level of preparation. There are many professionals who are doing job and preparing at the same time. Some have even made it to IIMs. So it depends on your will power, dedication and your efforts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?