10th November 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech and I want to know that I am eligible for attending Off-Campus Drive of Wipro for Project Engineer post? I want to attend this interview but want to know I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  2. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  3. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  4. Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  5. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  6. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  10. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  15. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  17. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  18. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
27th November 2015, 10:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for attending Wipro Project Engineer Off-campus recruitment drive. However, since you have not mentioned your year of passing so it is difficult for us to state your exact eligibility. Even the educational background (percentage in 10,12 and B.Tech) is not revealed. Hence you need to check these terms too, in order to know whether you are eligible or not. B.Tech freshers are eligible for the project engineer post in Wipro. You can comment below with the above details and we can get back to you with detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?