25th January 2015, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

Sir
I was selected in tech mahindra
in off campus...they told me that
I will get my joining letter next week
but its about a month left
and still i am not getting
so, is there any chance of getting?

26th January 2015, 11:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

JOINING LETTER IN TECH MAHINDRA:

Usually this happens every time whenever a MNC company comes in for campus placement where in they will tell that they would send the joining letter in a week but take a month or two time. All you need to have during this period is PATIENCE.

It's good that you have waited for a month time now probably you can wait for some more time as well and even then you are not getting any reply then take up the following actions,

-> First search your mail box with tech mahindra name to see if you lost the mail in junk group.

-> You would have got a mail from HR stating "Congratulations" for getting selected in the company. Just reply to the mail asking for the details on when you will be getting the joining letter.

-> Try to find out some relatives or friends who work in Tech Mahindra already and ask them to check the details from the HR as they will be easily make it happen rather you dropping a mail and waiting for it.

-> If none of the above works out then it's better you talk with your college placement officer and get the company address to visit in person for collecting the details.
1st October 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

When I will get the joining letter? I selected in Campus in the month of Oct 2014
28th October 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

I got selected in tech mahindra on sep 1,2014..still i didn't received doj but my friends who placed along with me joined in tech mahindra..when i will receive joining letter???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?