12th August 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?

Hello Friends,
I have got mailed and phone call that I got selected in Syntel Off-Campus Interview. But I haven't received my Offer Letter yet. I have searched and got to know that my name doesn't enlisted in the selected candidate's list. Can you please tell me what is happening with me?

Related Questions:
  1. Test papers for Syntel Campus Selection Exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  4. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  5. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  6. Is it possible to join Air Force directly without appearing for NDA Exam?
  7. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  8. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  9. Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?
  10. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?
  12. Pattern of Syntel Campus Recruitment Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  14. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  15. Selection procedure through Capgemini off-campus interview?
  16. What is the pattern of Syntel Online Campus Recruitment Paper? What is recruitment process of Syntel?
  17. What is the syllabus of Syntel recruitment exam?
  18. Skills required at the time of campus interview?
20th August 2015, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?

The first thing you need to check is the email which you got. It must have come from email address @ Syntel.com . This is because there are many fake emails being circulated every day by various organizations. So you need to check the authenticity of the email. Check whether any candidate/employee id has been given to you or not. Since it is not possible to track the phone call which you got, so you need to cross check the email. If everything is authentic, revert back to the concerned authority with an email. Usually the bottom of the email will comprise the part giving the address/link for any sort of query. Use the email address/link to know the actual position of your offer stating the inconvenience caused to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?