29th November 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required at the time of campus interview?

Well i am doing my third year cse, i was afraid of campus interview. So tell me that what are the skills i needed to pursuit in campus selection..?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?
  2. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  3. How to get a Job in Mechanical Core Companies?
  4. Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?
  5. Details about the tests conducted and the pattern to be followed in HCL placement?
  6. How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?
  7. Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do we get good placement offers after completing Civil Engineering?
  9. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  10. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  11. How to get good percentage in engineering? What skills are required to get selected in campus selections?
  12. When will be off campus interview in Kolkata?
  13. How to prepare for second round HR interview of Infosys?
  14. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?
  16. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  17. On what basis are the IT companies recruiting IT freshers?
  18. Navy UES Interview Preparation and Tips for Campus Interview
29th November 2014, 03:37 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Skills required at the time of campus interview?

Do not worry for any campus placement. You need to prepare on specific topics and develop required skills. Your preparation will let you go through all rounds of the recruitment.

Just, understand the recruitment process and start your preparation.

Selection Procedure:

• Written Test
• Group Discussion
• Technical Round
• HR Interview

Written Test:

It includes questions from,

• Quantitative Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
• Series problems
• English Comprehension
• Articles & Prepositions
• Comprehension
• Correcting Sentence
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Series Completion & Coding

Group Discussion:

In this round, a group is given a topic and they should talk for few minutes. You are tested in the following skills,

• Communication skills
• Listening skills
• Speaking ability
• Topic awareness

Technical Round:

In this round, you will be tested in technical subjects. Sometimes, you will be asked about your favourite subjects and questions will be based on that subject. Gain good knowledge on your core subjects.

HR Interview is to test the candidate in,

• Problem Solving skills
• Logical Reasoning
• Technical Skills
• Leadership qualities
• Stress Management
• Time bound decision taking skills
30th November 2014, 11:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required at the time of campus interview?

There is no need to worry much, you need to do your basics well and you can get selected by any company in your campus placement drive. You need to have the following skills during your campus placement drive.

- First and foremost you need to calm and confident. You have to keep in mind that a person cannot know everything and failure do occur.

For written test :-
- Speed and accuracy is of utmost importance.
- English Vocabulary and grammatical sense (usually few fundamental mistakes are tested)

For Group Discussion:-
- Communication skills and behaviour in a group
- Understanding
- Presence of mind

For technical interview:-
- Technical knowledge (usually basics of your course or subject of your interest)
- Latest technology updates
- Latest business happenings updates
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills

For hr interview :-
- Flexibility
- Personality and appearance (cleanliness)
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Analytical skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?