14th June 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?

Hello,
I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.
I want to know can I eligible for Syntel Off Campus Interview?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  3. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  5. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  8. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  9. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  10. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  15. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  16. Am i eligible for Syntel after having 2 years gap between 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
16th June 2015, 10:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.
I want to know can I eligible for Syntel Off Campus Interview?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.
You have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech degree so you are not eligible for Syntel off campus interview.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Selection process for Syntel recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
19th June 2015, 11:00 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?

There will be no problem with your year gap between 12th and B.tech.You can give your interview for Syntel.But they can asked you about the reason for the year gap so you have to show the certificate for that.Interview round includes-

1-Group discussion.
2-Technical Round.
3-Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?