6th August 2012, 01:38 PM
kjasdasdjlasdjkl

What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?

how many public sector jobs are available for me.i am pursuning B.tech with information technology .and i will pass out in 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical
  2. What will be the career scope for me of doing B.Tech course from KSOU?
  3. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  4. How should I prepare for public sector written test? How may I get suitable materials for preparation?
  5. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  6. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  7. What is the scope of MSc or BSc in future?
  8. Any kind of bank jobs in Public Sector banks, Chennai?
  9. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  10. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
  11. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  12. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  14. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  15. Which government job available for M.Sc chemistry freshers? -- [New]
  16. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. How to get a good job after passing class 10th with 45%
  18. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
6th August 2012, 04:14 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?

Here are some best IT companies where you can apply to peruse your career.
IBM,
TCS,
L&T,
HP,
CAPGAMINI,
Dell,
HCL,
Infosys
Satyam ect...
But generally most of the companies require 60% to 65% throughout your career.if you have this much percentage then no need to worry but if not then still you can try out.

Thanks.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?