31st October 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?

Sir/Mam,

Am studying bsc(bzc)2nd year .after completion can I get job in software company in any manner please tell me... It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details and let me know the procedure which I need to follow. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
31st October 2016, 10:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?

You may find less number of job opportunities after Bachelor of Science. So I advice you to study Master's degree so as to find better job opportunities. Very less number of companies recruit candidates from B.Sc background. So I suggest you to study Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course in order to find better job opportunities.

Make sure you secure minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. Get good command over programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, .NET, Linux, Unix, Data Structures.
31st October 2016, 11:32 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of B.Sc 2nd year?

To get a software job minimum qualification degree should be completed with decent percentage.Until otherwise its not possible in B.sc 2nd year.

*Because companies will prefer one who only completed their studies then only can eligible for software job.
*If you want jobs by 10,+2 based means many Govt jobs are available you can pursue for that.
*But before completing degree Software jobs are not possible.

Only some BPO industries can give jobs to you qualification for that is 10,+2 enough for some companies.Or else you can do part time jobs in any BPO industries.
10th July 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have complete degree.in bsc (BZC).I'm eligible to software engineer plz tell me further processes next what I do.. MCA or MSC... Please tell me sir I'm not interested botany and chemistry I much more interested IT sector sir I'm eligible or not for this software engineer
19th March 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed my graduation BSC (bzc ) . I am interested to work in this sector( software solutions )
.so please tell the procedure if I'm eligible .
29th May 2021, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend is studying bzc final year. Is he eligible for software job. Please let me know the answer
7th October 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hii...Mam iam eligible to get the software job after completion of my degree from BZC grp?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?