26th September 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any job in MNCs with a gap of 10 months after completion of B.Tech?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my BE(ENC)in 2013 with an aggregate of 80% and scored 91.36% in SSLC and 89.66% in PUC and have not done any courses after my BE so I wanted to know whether I will get a job after a gap of 10 months in any MNCs.

Related Questions:
6th October 2017, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any job in MNCs with a gap of 10 months after completion of B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs in MNCs with the above conditions. Candidates who have completed their studies with minimum 60% to 65% marks throughout their career are eligible for the same. Candidates should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. As you have 10 months of gap, so you are eligible to apply for jobs.
6th October 2017, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any job in MNCs with a gap of 10 months after completion of B.Tech?

There should be a strong reason for your 10 months gap, if the question arises in the interview. Normally, most of the top companies don't take gap students, but they will look at other things also.

If you have good skills and interviewer is from convinced about you, then you will get the job. Just make sure you are well prepared according to your qualifications.
7th October 2017, 06:06 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed my BE(ENC)in 2013 with an aggregate of 80% and scored 91.36% in SSLC and 89.66% in PUC and have not done any courses after my BE so I wanted to know whether I will get a job after a gap of 10 months in any MNCs.
The gap in academics or career is fine if you have valid reason to convince the interviewer about why the gap occurred. If it is personal reasons then it is fine. Provide the certificates necessary for showing the evidence of year gap and why it caused.
24th October 2017, 01:28 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in MNC company. A candidate must fulfill following criteria to get a job in MNC company-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in Class, Xll and graduation.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

There should not be more than 2 years of academic gap.
A candidate must have good technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?