25th November 2011, 09:24 PM
Decent_shailen

Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?

hello sir,
i have done my graduation from b.com now i m very confuse tat in which master digree should i join coz i want to join a master digree which can incrise my chance to get job in government sector as well as in privet sector too. i m littel bit nourvous about privet sector bcoz privet sector can give us money but after joining privet sector nieither we cant find a time for ourself nor for our family i dont know tat wether m i rite or wrong? so tats why i want ur help sir. i request u sir please kindly pay atention to my problem nd i urge u to give me solution as soon as possible. thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?
  2. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  3. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  4. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  5. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  6. Chances of getting admission in NIT after scoring 394 marks in GATE(ECE)? Can I get job in Private/Public sectors with this scorecard?
  7. Details about the career opportunities in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  10. What will be the salary package in Hyderabad after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE?
  11. Which career I can set next in private or government sector after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  12. List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering
  13. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  14. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  15. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  16. Which is better among Electronics and Computer Science to study in Diploma? -- [New]
  17. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
14th May 2012, 07:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?

Both private sector and public sector has own merits and demerits. Public sector jobs offer much job security and less job pressure when compared to that of private sector jobs. Private sector offer fast career growth and lucrative salary packages based on the skill of the candidate. MBA in Finance or Marketing is a good option after B.Com to obtain rewarding jobs in private or government sector. M.Com degree will be useful to obtain job in teaching sector or in public sector firms like BSNL. CA, CS, etc are some other courses that will be suitable for you.
15th May 2012, 11:29 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?

It is always a good choice to opt for MBA course soon after the completion of your B.Com course.

The subject knowledge that you have gained in your B.Com course will be better utilized if you opt for MBA course and due to this you can become master in the subject.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

Age limit :
-There is no specific age limit required for the candidate to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the national wide Entrance Exams for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-XAT etc.

In addition, there are some state level entrance exams for MBA course by cracking which you can get admission for MBA course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

The following specializations will be better choice for under MBA course
-Finance
-Accounting
-International Business
-Entrepreneurship Management
-Risk Management

Try to get admission for this course in a good college and make most out of the course.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?