4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Helpful course after BE(ECE) to get a good job in a good company of Aurangabad?

Hi Sir, I am Sachin. I have completed my graduation in BE (ECE). Please tell me. Which course is helpful for good job and good company in Aurangabad. Tell me Sir . My email is :[email protected].

5th November 2017, 12:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Helpful course after BE(ECE) to get a good job in a good company of Aurangabad?

After completion of B.E ECE, you can opt for some of the following job oriented courses which will help you to fetch better jobs in good companies. Here are some of them listed below:

> CDMA

> VLSI Design

> PLC

> Circuit Designing

> PCB Layout Designing

> SCADA

> C++

> Dot Net

> Java

> PHP

> Robotics etc.
5th November 2017, 02:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Helpful course after BE(ECE) to get a good job in a good company of Aurangabad?

Short term Courses available in Electronics stream to get job:

There are several short term courses available in Electronics stream in order to find a better job. Some of the short term courses or certification courses may include,

* VLSI
* Data Structures
* C/ C++
* Embedded Systems
* Robotics
* SCADA
* Advanced Java
* Oracle
* .NET
* PHP
* Networking courses
* PLC Training ..etc.,

There are some of the organizations that offer these certification courses and they are, Jetking, Aptech, NIIT ..etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in Core Electronics sector, Government Sector as well as in Private sector after completion of doing studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?