7th May 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What course should I study to get job in BMS and other big MNC companies?

Sir, MY name is Bony. I am studying in 12 the standard. Sir my dream job is to get a job in BMW,AUDI and other companies. What course is to study to get a good mechanical or technical job in these companies.Is an good field in automobile section. Sir I want a job in these company am waiting for your valuable feedback and course for my future studies.

10th May 2017, 05:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I study to get job in BMS and other big MNC companies?

Courses to pursue in order to get job in BMW, Audi like companies:

In order to get job in BMW, Audi and some other companies like these, you are required to do some additional courses. As BMW and Audi like companies are Automobile related companies, I suggest you to do certification in automobile related fields.

Some of the concepts or fields which you can do certification upon are,

* Automobile Engineering basics

* Air Conditioning and Refrigeration

* Electric Pump, Diesel and Generator Mechanic

* Carries Appliances and Air Conditioners

* Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician

* Certificate course in Automobile Engineering ...etc.,

As BMW, Audi companies are automobile based companies, I would suggest you to go with Automobile Engineering in Bachelor Degree rather than Mechanical Engineering. But I request you to notice that, you may also get job opportunities in the above mentioned companies even if you choose to pursue Mechanical Engineering stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?