9th June 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?

Hi Sir, I have given my Board exam from 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to study Science in my 11th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  3. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  6. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  7. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  8. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  9. Fee structure of HS Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student? -- [New]
  11. Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram?
  12. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar?
  13. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  14. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get admission in 12th UP Board for 11th CBSE failed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  17. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  18. Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE student?
12th June 2018, 05:18 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?

You should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in your 10th board examination, after that for admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself and then after clearing the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the school and continue with your studies ahead.

However, I would like to say that you will have to prepare well for your examination as entrance examination is not that easy to crack.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?