9th June 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 6th standard admission in Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 6th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?
  3. Possibility to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?
  5. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 6th standard student?
  6. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  7. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  8. Procedure to join Navy School after 6th standard?
  9. Possibility to join Army Public School, Indore for 10th CBSE student?
  10. Is admission test conducted for 6th standard admission in Army Public School, Nahan?
  11. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to get admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 7th standard J&K Board student?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  14. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  17. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
12th June 2018, 05:30 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get 6th standard admission in Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini?

The admission procedure is such that the candidate will have to fill up the admission application form along with the required necessary documents asked for.

After that at the date of releasing the admission names, if the candidates name will be provided, he will be getting admission otherwise not.

However, in some of the reputed schools admission is done on the basis of an entrance test and personal interview and only after clearing it you will be getting admission.

So, now it depends upon you as to which school you wish to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?