1st August 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

AIPMT number of attempts available

I had just passed this year's class 12th. When the form came for AIPMT my age was not 17 years. I didn't filled the form due to age. How many times I can fill the form?

1st August 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIPMT number of attempts available

There is no restrictions on the number of attempts to appear in AIPMT examination. You can appear in AIPMT examination as many as times as you can by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board.

--> You must be at least 17 years old and should not have attained the maximum age of 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
1st August 2016, 08:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I want to inform you about the fact that there is no limit in number of attempts for a candidate in AIPMT examination. So, candidates can appear as many times they want.
The age criteria is in between 17 to 25 years.
1st August 2016, 08:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing which I would like to make you know that AIPMT which stands for All India Pre Medical Test has been replaced along with all state PMTs by a common entrance examination known as NEET for admission in undergraduate medical courses from government medical colleges.

--> NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and the same examination is held by CBSE once every year. The minimum qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of that year in which you will get admitted in the first year of your undergraduate course. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have either completed your Class 12th or must be in the final year of same with PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate in these three subjects ( in case of reserved category candidates it must be at least 40% ) from a recognized board.

--> Now as far as you are concerned about the number of attempts allowed for clearing the same examination then there is no such limit and you can appear till you satisfy all its eligibility criteria.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
1st August 2016, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT Number of Attempts available:

Basically there is no certain limit on number of attempts in order to appear in AIPMT Entrance Examination. There are many frequently questions in AIPMT and one of the questions asked in them is about number of attempts.

>> For How many attempts/ numbers a student can appear for Exam?

>> There is NO attempt Limit

As there is no certain attempt limit, I am sure you are eligible to appear in the said entrance examination.
2nd August 2016, 03:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Any candidate wishes to opt for AIPMT examination, should keep in mind that there is no such limit of attempts for the above mentioned examination. You can appear for the examination as much number of times you want.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years. Your age should be in between 17 and 25 years in order to be eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?