21st July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CLAT after completing 12th NIOS?

Hello everyone,
Kindly let me know can I give CLAT after passing NIOS 12th class? I want to know I am eligible or not for this? Please reply to me immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
22nd July 2015, 05:57 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CLAT after completing 12th NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in CLAT after completing 12th standard in NIOS. To appear in the CLAT exam you need to complete your degree from recognized university with minimum of 60% percent. So if you have completed your degree than you can apply for CLAT even if you have completed your 12th from NIOS. You, need not to worry about the NIOS certificates. The certificates issued by the NIOS is valid or accepted by the all Universities through out the country.
22nd July 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in CLAT examination after completion of your 12th standard from NIOS Board. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CLAT examination is mentioned below :-

--> You must have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate with not less than an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognized Board.

--> You should be under 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of examination. In case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates, the maximum age allowed to appear in CLAT examination is 22 years.
22nd July 2015, 10:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

CLAT i.e Common Law Admission Test is conducted by National Law Universities. This year notification has been already released. Next notification will be published in the month of April or May in the official website of CLAT.

Eligibility Criteria: You should have completed intermediate in any discipline from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also apply. You should be below 20 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

Pattern of CLAT Exam: English Including Comprehension, General Knowledge and current affairs, Elementary Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
22nd July 2015, 10:47 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Kindly let me know can I give CLAT after passing NIOS 12th class? I want to know I am eligible or not for this? Please reply to me immediately. Waiting for your reply.
Yes you can appear in CLAT examination after completion of 12th there is no any restriction for board.
only 12th pass student can apply for CLAT so you are from NIOS board then you can apply for CLAT.
23rd July 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Yes, you are eligible for CLAT 2015 exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years for under graduate course.

For online application of CLAT exam, you may log onto www.clat.ac.in
24th July 2015, 09:50 PM
pointer01

Yes, you can apply for CLAT as being a student of NIOS board. As NIOS board is highly reputed and recognized board.
The CLAT exam is conducted by law universities. You can fill online application form of CLAT through www.clat.ac.in
9th June 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have cracked clat 2017 and now I'm cleaning my 12th exam from NIOS in October 2017 which law college should i apply to???? Can i get admission in any law college which started in the end of the year like November or December???? Please help me I'm confused and lost..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?