4th March 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the necessary requirements for admission in IGCSE school?

Hello, My name is Imad and I am a student of class 10th in the CBSE system and honestly, my main priority is to get out of this wretched and corrupt school and study in much better schools of IGCSE where they actually care about the student. But with the new CBSE system in place and the removal of CCE I have lost all hope of getting into an amazing school which is governed by Americans or Britishers. Unlike other Indian children who are okay with ruining their lives, I cant mug up 'BOOKS' which have outdated information and with stuff which will not at all help me in life. My main goal is to be a successful doctor and study in medical schools but our school doesn't even give a shit(sorry for harsh language) about our aspirations and desires and make us by heart Indian history, geography, Indian politics etc and in the case of maths they give such difficult questions which will not at all come in handy in life and we are forced to study from many other unknown books apart from the main school book from which the questions and concepts are not followed. PLEASE, I beg you help me.

I am not kidding I BEG you help me to escape from this horrible school and give me names of schools in DUBAI which will accept students like me with not a high percentage. PLEASE HELP

Related Questions:
  1. List of IGCSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  2. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  3. Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?
  4. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Should I move to IGCSE for further studies being a 9th student?
  7. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  8. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  9. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  10. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  11. What are the necessary requirements for admission in IGCSE school?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  13. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
  14. Is there any problem in study Dentistry/Medicine for an IGCSE candidate who doesn't have English Post-16?
  15. Will there be any difficulty to get admission in college for 12th IGCSE Commerce student?
  16. Eligibility to study in 11th IGCSE for NIOS candidate?
  17. Is scoring 80% enough in IGCSE to study in Abroad? How to prepare for this?
  18. Can I get admission in IGCSE Board if completed 10th ICSE? Subjects enlisted to study in 12th Science of IGCSE?
29th March 2018, 05:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the necessary requirements for admission in IGCSE school?

List of some of the best IGCSE Board Schools in Dubai:-

GEMS Cambridge International School Abu Dhabi
Address: Baniyas East, Near Bawabat Al Sharq Mall - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 2 510 4343

Arab Unity School
Address: Al Mizhar 1, Behind Arabian Centre, AL Rashidiya - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 288 6226

Sri Emas International School
Address: Lot 1214, Seksyen 40, Batu 10, Lebuhraya Persekutuan, Off Jalan SS7/2, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-7865 5787

Providence English Private School
Address: School Compound, Mowaileh Area. - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 534 0443

Horizon International School Dubai
Address: Street 9A, Off Al Wasl Road, Um Al Sheif - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 348 3314

Cairo English School
Address: Suez Rd, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Phone: +20 2 22490200

Overseas Family School
Address: 81 Pasir Ris Heights, Singapore 519292
Phone: +65 6738 0211

Al Amana Private School
Address: Al Ramla West - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 6 567 6783
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?