6th December 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata if got 79% in 10th from BSEB? How much seats reserved for other students?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from BSEB and got 79% marks and want to get admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata. Am I eligible for it? How much seats reserved for other students?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  2. What is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?
  4. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  5. Guidance for admission in class 2 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  6. Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  7. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  8. Required age for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  10. Admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate school for boys for Pre-Schooler from USA?
  11. Is my son eligible for admission in class 1 at St Xavier's Collegiate School?
  12. Admission in class one of St Xavier's school, kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in Class V in St. Xavier's School Kolkata?
  14. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
  15. How to apply in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake for 11th standard? How many seats are reserved for other state students?
  16. Two years and Nine months old student can get admission in which class at St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  17. Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?
  18. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
9th December 2016, 01:51 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata if got 79% in 10th from BSEB? How much seats reserved for other students?

I am sorry to say that you will not get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School with the above mentioned marks in your class 10th as the cut off marks to get admission in the above mentioned School is very much high which is around 90% of marks. So you must try in some other good Schools to get admission in class 11th.
9th December 2016, 12:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata if got 79% in 10th from BSEB? How much seats reserved for other students?

Yes, you can very much opt for admission in the above mentioned there is no such problem in it as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have acquired a minimum of 60% in aggregate in their 10th level.

You will however, have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the above mentioned school and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat and continue with your studies further.

There is no such fixed reserved seats mentioned by the school above for any sector of candidates, and therefore, it is not quite possible for me to provide you the exact details regarding it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?