7th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to leave my 5th optional subject and continue with the 6th optional subject in class 11 after registration?

Respected Sir, I have taken Commerce in class 11th and I have choose for 6 subjects. and my optional subjects are Maths and Painting. Now I want to leave Maths as I am finding it difficult to study so I want to know can I leave Maths continue with painting as my 6th subject? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 12:42 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to leave my 5th optional subject and continue with the 6th optional subject in class 11 after registration?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your optional subject after the registration process. If you have registered with Mathematics, then you have to study Mathematics as your optional subject. There is no other option for you.
9th December 2016, 10:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to leave my 5th optional subject and continue with the 6th optional subject in class 11 after registration?

No, after the registration, you cannot leave any subject and opt for any other subject as there is no such provision for it. You will have to continue with the subject you have opted for and just cannot leave it out or you will have to get your registration done once again.For that however, you should contact your school official and they will further assist you with the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?