5th May 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take Medical Physicist MSc course after high school? Any other course is needed before?

Am I eligible to take Medical Physicist MSc course after high school? Any other course is needed before? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

25th May 2017, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take Medical Physicist MSc course after high school? Any other course is needed before?

For any masters degree course admission, you need to first have a bachelor degree qualification in the given stream. On the basis of high school, you won't become eligible for M.Sc course.

Hence, at the moment you need to first complete graduation and then apply for admission. Only merit can help you get admission at reputed universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?