16th June 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my son in Smartkidz Play School. But my wife is denying by saying that this is not a good play school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my son admit in this play school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a child is eligible to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  2. Fee expenses of Montessori in Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  3. Admission procedure in Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar for 4 years old candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  7. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  8. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  10. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  11. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  12. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Eden Primary and Pre Primary School, North Goa?
  13. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  14. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  15. In which class shall I get my 2 years old son joined in 2017? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?
  17. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  18. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
23rd June 2018, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?

You can yourself review the facilities available at the school, by visiting the campus. If everything is fine and parents who have got their children studying there are happy, then you should not worry.

You can also consider other schools, if your wife has concern and take your decision based on your own first hand observation of the school facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?