19th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City for 4th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying in Abhay Vidhya Mandir of Hindaun City. She is in 4th standard right now. I am thinking to shift her to another school. However, my husband is denying to shift her. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City offers HS Science course?
  2. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City? Details of fee expenses?
  3. Problem in GATE registration form filling -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?
  5. Is it beneficial to study BA(English) for 12th Arts student?
  6. When are the results of NTS exam for standard 8th?
  7. Details of Maharashtra board English Medium Schools in Jalgaon City for class 4th to 10th standard?
  8. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Adarsh Vidya Mandir for 10th Jharkhand Board student?
  9. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester
  11. Is it beneficial to study BTech in Bangalore for 12th student of Indore?
  12. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nautical Science) Honours for 12th student?
  13. How can I prepare to get admission in B.Tech at MIT being a 11th student? Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in MIT?
  14. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  15. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student? -- [New]
  16. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  17. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  18. Which course is more beneficial to me while in B.Tech EC 4th year?
15th July 2018, 10:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun City for 4th standard student?

Abhay Vidhya Mandir, Hindaun is known for its quality education and is called a respectable institute.

Also, for such a small class, it wont make any difference.

When your child comes in higher classes, you can move out to other places of your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?