7th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Biochemistry for 12th CBSE candidate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my 12th CBSE. Now I want to study biochemistry. It is good course or not? Kindly suggest and clarify me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  2. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  3. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  4. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  5. Biochemistry after bsc in zoology, beneficial?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th PCB CBSE candidate?
  9. Scholarships sponsored by Government to study M.Sc in Biochemistry for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  11. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  12. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  14. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  16. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  17. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
13th October 2015, 05:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Biochemistry for 12th CBSE candidate?

Ya, definitely like if you are very much interested in it, you should probably go for it and make your career. Biochemistry is a huge thing in itself and can surely fetch you a great career in future, provided you just take it a bit seriously if you are very much into it.

So, go for it if you want to and make a career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?