21st July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Tech, B.Sc and BBA if scored 371 marks in WBCHSE?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 371 marks in WBCHSE Board. Bengali-82, English-76, Chemistry-70, Mathematics-66, Physics-68, Biology-75. So, either B.Sc/B.Tech/BBA I should take now?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  2. Am I eligible for BBA having 291 marks in WBCHSE?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  4. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com if scored 232 marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  11. In which college can I get after passing BSc Honors in Biology with 62% marks in WBCHSE?
  12. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 441 marks in WBCHSE and 80 marks in JEE Main being a general student?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  16. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  17. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
25th July 2015, 07:45 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Tech, B.Sc and BBA if scored 371 marks in WBCHSE?

You cannot go for B.Tech unless you sat for JEE Mains examination in 2015. From your query I am guessing that you did not sit for JEE Mains this year. Otherwise you would have mentioned it. So B.Tech. is not an option for you. BBA or BAchelor's of Business Administration is a nice option. Since you have got good marks in Mathematics, you will not have a problem in dealing with Mathematics and Statistics in BBA course. But I suggest you get admitted in B.Com rather than BBA. BBA will put you straight into business domain knowledge. You don't have business knowledge right now. You had science in class 12. You might feel a bit lost in such a course curriculum. Instead B.Com will give you commercial knowledge, packed with knowledge in Mathematics. So you will have a mixture of known and unknown. In fact you have more than 60% in Mathematics, so you can get admitted in B.Com. I did not suggest B.Sc. because for B.Sc. you need at least 80% or more in the science subjects, which you don't have. So think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?