7th July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for CLAT, MP or CBSE?

I also want to crack CLAT and i had just clear my 10 board exams. I want to take PCM and do CLAT. So, I want to go coaching for that so for me MP board is better or CBSE. Please tell me.

7th July 2017, 08:05 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Which board is better for CLAT, MP or CBSE?

It does not matter weather you do your education from a state board or central board. Just make sure prepare yourself a year before sitting for CLAT, join a good institute which prepares you for CLAT, follow good books.
7th July 2017, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific board suitable for CLAT. All you just need is class 12th qualification to become eligible for it. You need to prepare according to the exam pattern of CLAT and class 12th syllabus has nothing to do with it.

Hence, make sure that you are well prepared for it. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam through counselling.
7th July 2017, 11:22 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is nothing such as a better board than the other, you can get admission in any board and can also be able to score well in your entrance examination. You should just prepare well for the examination well either from home or from any good coaching institute and I am sure you will be able to score well in any such examination you opt for.

It doesn't matter as to which board you have studied from.
8th July 2017, 12:54 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Both boards MP and CBSE are good, you can choose any of them.
To get good marks you need to do hard work, there is no role of the examination board in providing higher percentage marks to student at any standard.
However, since many entrance exams such as IIT JEE, AIIMS, Agricultural Test, CPT, Pre Medical Tests, etc, follows CBSE syllabus, so it would be better to go for CBSE board as it will help in cracking these entrance examinations.
8th July 2017, 02:20 AM
ranu shahi

Look, every board has equal books, equal syllabus, and also have equal value. The difference in both the boards are that CBSE is a national level board and MP board is a state level board. I think, for the preparation of CLAT board do not make any difference, your merit make the difference. So, forget about all these stuff any start your preparation for CLAT.
8th July 2017, 04:57 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You shall go for CBSE board as this is a central board. The syllabus and education pattern of CBSE board is identical all over the country. So, you will not face any problem in case of migration from one state to another state. Also, CBSE has designed the syllabus pattern keeping competitive exams under consideration. You will be able to score good marks in JEE like entrance passed 12th from CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?