7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school?

Hello sir, I want to admit my son in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me procedure of admission and pattern of study?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  3. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  5. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  6. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  7. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  8. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  9. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  12. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  13. How to get admission in KG and 1st standard at Satya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  17. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  18. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2017, 02:07 AM
MASTER RAVI

Default Re: Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school?

Dear Sir,

You can visit the school for details about admission.If you want to admit your son in 3rd standard,there are some conditions with it as:

==> You have good percentage in previous class.

==> You have Transfer Certificate of previous School

==> You have Marksheet of 2nd Class,that is passed by your son.

Admission Procedure:You can visit the School and meet to the Principle of the School for admission,There would be test for it.It is depend on remaining seats.So you can visit there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?