2nd September 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in National Talent Search Examination of West Bengal if born in Haryana but studying 10th from ICSE board?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from ICSE board but I have studied up to 8th standard at Haryana and born in Haryana. Can I appear in National Talent Search Examination of West Bengal?

4th September 2016, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in National Talent Search Examination of West Bengal if born in Haryana but studying 10th from ICSE board?

There is no problem in terms of domicile of the candidate. Any student who is studying in class 10th or passed from any recognized board will be eligible for it. Just make sure that age is below 18 years and not employed.

Hence, you can surely appear for exam even if you are studying from ICSE board. If you are an Indian citizen, then there is no need to worry about anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?