9th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required and age relaxation for admission in D.Ed for ex-serviceman?

Hello
What is the educational qualification and
age limt for the course Diploma in education(D.E.D.)?
Is there any age relaxation for ex_serviceman?
Waiting for your respond!

1st December 2014, 01:00 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Qualification required and age relaxation for admission in D.Ed for ex-serviceman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What is the educational qualification and
age limt for the course Diploma in education(D.E.D.)?
Is there any age relaxation for ex_serviceman?
Waiting for your respond!
Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) is a one year duration course.

Diploma in Education Eligibility:

-> Students must have passed 12th standard in any discipline from a well recognized board of education and you must obtained a minimum of
50% marks in 12th board exam.

-> For admission to D.Ed, student must have qualified in an entrance examination organized by college administration .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?