27th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?

I want to know whether a teacher of a secondary school can obtain PhD degree in regular course without hampering his normal duties in school or he will have to take leave for a certain period?Is no objection certificate from the school authority absolutely necessary?Is there any scope of having Ph D degree in distance mode ?

12th April 2016, 04:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do the course of Ph.D being a teacher of a Secondary School.
Below the eligibility criteria is mentioned, you may go through it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in their Master's degree.
Candidates age must be below 28 years.
If you fulfil all the criteria you can definitely do Ph.D.
You may also opt distance course for Ph.D without any fear because it will not harm your present career also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?