17th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?

Hello,
My son will be sitting for IGCSE Board exam next year and he like to pursue
towards Astrophysics. What is the requirement for study Astrophysics in Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  4. How can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore after completing B.Sc(Astrophysics)?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma? Requirements to get admission?
  7. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any problem in study Dentistry/Medicine for an IGCSE candidate who doesn't have English Post-16?
  10. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  13. Can I do Post Graduation in Astrophysics being a candidate of going to finish Graduation in Physics in the next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  15. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  16. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  17. Mathematics question papers of previous year for Edexcel IGCSE O-Level?
  18. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
12th April 2016, 05:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to study Astrophysics in Graduation, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for Astrophysics Graduation:-

Candidates must have completed the class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics in their class 12th studies.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?