30th June 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to study in ICSE Board for 7th passed CBSE student?

Hello everyone, my son has completed his 7th standard from CBSE Board. Now, I am planning to switch him to ICSE Board. So, I just want to know that is there any problem, my son will face in this Board? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
2nd July 2018, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to study in ICSE Board for 7th passed CBSE student?

CBSE approves both English and Hindi language as the medium of instructions, ICSE doesn't recommend Hindi. CBSE is recognised by Indian Government and ICSE is not. The syllabus prepared by CBSE is most suitable for qualifying in various entrance exams, including the medical and Engineering professional exams. CBSE is comparatively easier than ICSE. Both CBSE and ICSE have slightly different focus in terms of course content. It will not be difficult for you to study but then you have learn a lot.
5th July 2018, 10:58 AM
Sai Karthik 1998

Default Re: Is there any problem to study in ICSE Board for 7th passed CBSE student?

No, your son won't face any problem in switching from CBSE to ICSE board. You can join him in ICSE board confidently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?