19th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for NIOS examination with laminated marksheet of class 12th?

Hello sir, i have laminated marksheet of 12th class. Now i want to apply for nios examination. Can i do it using laminated marksheet of 12th?

20th October 2015, 02:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for NIOS examination with laminated marksheet of class 12th?

Yes, you can surely apply for NIOS examination even if you have laminated your marksheet of class 12th board, there is no harm in it, it definitely will not harm your admission in NIOS or any other boards.

Therefore don't worry and just apply for the examination and I am sure you will get through easily.
20th October 2015, 10:53 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for NIOS examination with laminated marksheet of class 12th?

Yes, you can apply for NIOS examination with laminated marksheet of class 12th.

As you don't need to use the original marksheet, you just need a Xerox copy of it.
So, you can easily apply for NIOS using Xerox copy of laminated marksheet.
20th October 2015, 12:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for NIOS examination with laminated mark sheet. There is no issues with this and you are just worrying without any reason.

Hence, apply for NIOS and be prepared for the examination. Lamination of mark sheet has nothing to do with your eligibility.
20th October 2015, 03:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a central government recognized board for Secondary and Higher Secondary board examinations.

Yes, you can apply for the NIOS examination with laminated marksheet of 12th class because they ask for the photocopy of marksheet not the original one, you just need to show the original marksheet during verification.

Official website: www.nos.org.
13th September 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 1st mbbs degree.i had my all original mark sheets are laminated will appear any problem..???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?