1st September 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How is CBSE board beneficial for Medical entrance exam?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam from BSEB and want to prepare for Medical entrance exam. My friends told me to opt CBSE board. Please tell how is CBSE board beneficiary for Medical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. Should I study any other book in 10th standard apart from NCERT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  5. Can I appear only in Biology subject of CBSE 2015 examination?
  6. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  7. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  8. Will I get admission in medical colleges with 76% in CBSE board exam? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  10. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student? -- [New]
  11. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  12. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  13. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  14. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  15. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  16. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  17. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
12th September 2016, 11:51 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How is CBSE board beneficial for Medical entrance exam?

Syllabus of CBSE is similar to that of medical entrance examination.
Most popular medical entrance examination in India is NEET.
Actually, NEET is replacement of AIPMT and all individual MBBS examination conducted by state or college from 2016.
But only following CBSE syllabus will not be enough to qualify NEET as type of questions asked in NEET is not similar to that of questions asked in board examination.
Also, most state boards have syllabus similar to CBSE.
So, board doesn't matter in the preparation of NEET.
To qualify NEET, you need to study the syllabus more deeply and need lot of practice of questions.

If you are comfortable in board other than CBSE then you can take admission and start preparation of NEET.
12th September 2016, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is CBSE board beneficial for Medical entrance exam?

These days for medical admission, 40% weightage is given to class 12th marks. Hence, make sure you get admission in a good school and board, so that you score good marks because it will be crucial.

CBSE board follows a systematic pattern of evaluation, which is the best in comparison to other boards. Also, most of the schools in India are affiliated to CBSE means you will have many good schools as option, if you opt for CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?