29th June 2016, 12:19 AM
Shamee33

Can I do Fashion Designing course if discontinued 12th having secured 94% in 10th and 70% in 11th?

Hi,
I have completed my 10th with 94% and 11th with 70%. I discontinued my 12th grade due to my health issues. Now I don't want to continue 12th. I want to do Fashion Designing course. Can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which group should I take in 11th for pursuing Fashion Designing?
  2. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  3. How to get a chance to study fashion designing? I am studying 11th after completing 12th
  4. Which subject should I choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing course? List of institutions offering Fashion Designing course?
  5. Which group should be taken for 11th to do fashion designing?
  6. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  7. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th? -- [New]
  8. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  9. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  10. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  11. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  12. Which group should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  13. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  16. Should I do Fashion Designing course? Can't I get job based on my discontinued Diploma?
  17. Is it possible to go for Fashion designing course without having Maths background?
  18. Is there any Fashion Designing course available in ITI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?