7th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation in Delhi University being a candidate of other state?

Hi,
Will I get reservation in Delhi University for Graduation as I have secured 85% in 12th if I am not a permanent resident of Delhi but I have completed my Intermediate in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?
  3. Is B.A dgree valid after completing B.Com graduation?
  4. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is BA graduation degree valid after B.Ed?
  6. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  7. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Graduation from Delhi University?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  9. Eligibility to do M.Phil in Delhi University for B.Com and PG Diploma in Financial Management candidate?
  10. Is MCA(Management) a good choice? Is there any future?
  11. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 42%?
  12. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  13. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  14. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  15. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  16. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  17. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  18. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
10th October 2015, 01:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation in Delhi University being a candidate of other state?

You can do graduation from Delhi University but you can not get reservation in Delhi University for bachelor's degree if you are resident of some other state. However there is no such reservation for other states. It would be better to avail the sports quota if you have played any sports at district or college or state level.

The admission process generally begin in July of every year or from last week of June. The online application for admission is started from last week of May. You can apply for the undergraduate courses at the official website of Delhi University.

After the online application is over, Delhi University releases cut off lists and depending upon which candidates are given admission in different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?