23rd September 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?

Dear Sir,
I am Suraj and I have completed my Graduation from Delhi University with 50% marks. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi University? Please tell me the procedure and my eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  2. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  3. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  5. Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  8. Can I study B.Ed if secured 48% in Graduation but more than 50% in M.Com? List of universities for admission?
  9. How to apply for group II exam?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?
  12. Can I do PGT after scoring 49%?
  13. Can I take admission for MBA after completing graduation from NSOU?
  14. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  15. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  16. What is the percentage required to be eligible for group II job
  17. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam?
  18. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
1st October 2015, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?

You have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by Delhi University for admission in B.Ed programme. You have got graduation with 50% marks which is the minimum requirement for becoming eligible for entrance exam.

Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam and try to manage a top rank because admission will be through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?