14th September 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Graduation from Delhi University?

I want to become a IAS. please tell me the procedure ? i m persuing graduation from delhi university in 2 year

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  2. How can I become an IAS officer after pursuing Physiotherapy?
  3. How can I become an IAS officer? I am pursuing Physiotherapy
  4. How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.A 1st year from NIILM university?
  5. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in CSE pursuing 2nd year?
  7. How to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Books shall I refer to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 1st year of BA course?
  9. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  10. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  11. How to become an IAS officer after studying B.Tech 2nd year in KL University
  12. What to do to become an IAS officer being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Tech? Competitive books to prepare for IAS Exam?
  13. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student? -- [New]
  14. What shall I do to become IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Com?
  15. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  16. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course?
  17. What should I do to become an IAS officer? I am pursuing B.tech 2nd year in mechanical stream
  18. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
15th September 2012, 10:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Graduation from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a IAS. please tell me the procedure ? i m persuing graduation from delhi university in 2 year
Hey friend,

To become a IAS officer,you need to write the Indian Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is conducted every year and the exam name is IAS exam

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service

Pursuing your 2nd year graduation you are not eligible for writing the IAS exam as you are not satisfying the needed qualification for it.As the qualification needed fro applying for the IAS exam is that you need to have completed your graduation and it can be in any discipline from a recognized university with a fair percentage.Even final year candidate is eligible for the IAS exam.

The other criteria's needed for the IAS exam along with the education qualification are the Nationality, Age Limit.

Nationality:

>> The candidate should be a citizen of India

Age Limit:

>> The age limit needed for General category is 21-30 years

>> For SC/ST candidate it is 21-35 years and or OBC it is 21-33 years

The candidate who is satisfying all these above mentioned criteria's is eligible to apply for the IAS exam.

Optional Subjects for IAS Exam:

Selection Procedure:

>> Preliminary Exam

>> Main Exam

>> Interview

For more details check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
15th September 2012, 11:21 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Graduation from Delhi University?

Hai,

IAS-Indian Administrative Service.

IAS Exam is conducted every year once by the UPSC once in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must have to complete graduation in any discipline from any recognised university at percentage.

Final year persuing candidate can also be eligible for this exam.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years for general,

21 to 33 years for OBC candidates,

21 to 35years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection procedure:-

Civil services preliminary exam,

Civil services main exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

Being a 2nd year graduation persuing candidates are not eligible, so first complete your graduation.
20th September 2012, 02:11 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hai friend...

IAS stands for INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE.To become an iAS officer you need to crack the civil service exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC once a year.

You are pursuing the graduation II year after completing graduation you are eligible to apply for this exam because the minimum qualification needed for this exam is graduation from a recognized university of india.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university of india

Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Both male and female candidates are applicable

Age relaxation for reservation candidates

3 years for OBC,5 years for SC/ST candidates respectively

SELECTION PROCESS:

Preliminary exam

Main exam

Interview

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

4 times for general candidates

7 times for OBC candidates

No limit for SC/ST candidates

For more information please visit the web site www.upsc.gov.in

BEST OF LUCK....
22nd September 2012, 07:55 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

UPSC stands Union Public Service Commission

Every year UPSC will conduct varity of Entrance exams to let the candidates to join in various public services

Varity of Entrance Exams that are being conducted by UPSC

**CDS Exam

**NDA Exam

**CSAT Exam

**SCRA Exam

**IES

so this Indian Administrative Service(IAS) exam is conducted by the UPSC only once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

*For general Candidates 21 to 30 years.

*3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

*5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.

Educational Qualification:

*The Candidate should be complete any graduation from a recognised university.

*Final year appearing candidates can also eligible.

Selection Process:

*Civil services main exam

*Civil services priliminary exam

*Per4sonal Interview

NO.of Atttempts:

*For generan Candidates 4 times

*For OBC Candidates 7 times

*For SC/ST candidates no limit.

IAS Coachin Centers in Bangalore:

1.Achievers IAS Classes

2.JTS Institute

3.Prof.B.R.A.Rao's Institute

4.Global IAS Academy

5.Himalai IAS Coaching

6.Victory IAS Classes

7.JICE...SUCCESS ASSURED

all the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?