25th July 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th Science with 11132 rank in BHU entrance exam?

I have got 11132 rank in BHU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science. I want to get admission at any cost. Kindly tell me can I have any chance of getting admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade?
  2. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  3. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 250 in BHU B.Com entrance?
  4. Can I get admission if secured 480 OBC rank in BHU M.Sc Physics entrance exam?
  5. Whether a marks of 158 in BHU B.Sc maths entrance exam is enough to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission if scored 250 marks with 201 rank under OBC category in BHU B.Com entrance exam?
  7. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  9. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 595 rank in general?
  10. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  11. Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 234 rank in BHU?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  14. How can I get readmission in 11th standard of BHU?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th in BHU after completing 10th CBSE?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU school like CHS for 11th and 12th maths?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science?
26th July 2016, 02:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th Science with 11132 rank in BHU entrance exam?

Without the cut-off marks being released nothing can be said accurately about your chances of getting admission.

The level of competition is quite high for admission in BHU and therefore even after scoring good in the entrance examination, without the cut-off being released nothing can be said about your chances of admission.

You should however keep your chances open for admission in some other good college also and not to be totally dependent on admission in BHU.
26th July 2016, 03:18 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th Science with 11132 rank in BHU entrance exam?

It is hard to get a seat on this rank. This is not a good score and i don't think that you will get admission in BHU. But still i suggest you to take a try.

Rather you also have other options available. You can also get admission in CBSE which is a well known school board in India and it is acceptable all around in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?