5th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Application Developer in Google for 12th Science student?

I want to join Google and become an Application Developer. Right now I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join Google and become an Application Developer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

10th August 2018, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Application Developer in Google for 12th Science student?

You need to first complete B.Tech in CSE from a reputed institution like IITs. If you are good enough in your academics and perform excellently in the interview, then you have chance of getting selected at Google.

Only top institutions have campus placements and most of the top companies recruit only from campus of reputed institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?