22nd July 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?

Sir, I want to pursue banking but I have appeared for 12th HSC exams twice for one subject but have cleared it in second chance. Can I get admission for the course I want to pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?
  2. How can I get admission in private college? I have passed HSc exam
  3. Whether 61% marks in HSC is enough for BUMS admission or not?
  4. How to do take admission in TYB.Com after completing HSc?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in pharmacy after passing HSc with 12th
  6. Can I attempt HSC 2016 exam for the third time as a private candidate?
  7. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  8. How to take admission in D.Ed? I have scored 39.17% in HSC
  9. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  10. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  11. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  12. Can I reappear in HSC Exams? Procedure to appear in HSC PCM Exam
  13. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  14. Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?
  15. Eligibility for admission in BCA at KJ Somaiya College? -- [New]
  16. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  17. Will I be able to take admission for B.Com in Pune without having original marksheet of 12th? Will Photocopy work?
  18. Can i give iit exam more than one time? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2016, 12:49 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?

As you want to go in banking field thus first of all you need to complete your graduation in any field. The minimum qualification for banking exams is graduation. After successful completion of graduation you will be eligible for competition.

Then prepare for exam and fill Forms of banks like IBPS,SBI,RRB etc. If you succeed in cracking any ones selection procedure then job will be yours.
23rd July 2016, 12:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to pursue banking but I have appeared for 12th HSC exams twice for one subject but have cleared it in second chance. Can I get admission for the course I want to pursue?

Yes, you can get admission in the courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA etc. after passing 12th in second chance. There are various private colleges which gives admission to these types of students. You can also apply for government colleges. You can apply for more than 3 or 4 colleges for the admission. After short listing you will be called for the admission. You can choose any one of the college and pay the fees.
23rd July 2016, 01:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UGC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed 12th through any stream under the scheme of 10+2 at least form a recognized board.

* The candidate should be of 17 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter how many chances you take, you are eligible to take any course in the country. All that matters is you have passed the 12th.
23rd July 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing the course which you are interested after completion of your 12th standard examinations by appearing twice in one subject. You can pursue any course of your interest after completion of your 12th standard. There is nothing like that you can't get admission in Banking course if you reappear in any subject of 12th standard examinations. By following the admission process of the course you are interested, you can get admission in Banking course.
23rd July 2016, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In the end your pass certificate will matter. It doesn't matter whether you have passed in first or second attempt. If you are declared passed by board then surely there will be no problem.
You can get admission surely but you need to fulfill other criteria too. Some universities conducted entrance exam for admission and some give admission based on 12th marks. Hence, you can surely apply for admission but admission will be on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?