1st May 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Architecture as a regular student if done 12th from NIOS Board?

I studied ma in 12th from nios so tell me that can I get admission in pune for architecture as all regular students.

pls let me no as fast as possible.

Related Questions:
2nd May 2015, 10:23 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Architecture as a regular student if done 12th from NIOS Board?

Yes, you can get admission in architecture as the eligibility criteria for this course is minimum 50% in class 12th with recognized university.

I would like to tell you something that the architecture course has got a very good scope in future.
3rd May 2015, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Architecture as a regular student if done 12th from NIOS Board?

Yes, you can very much get admission in Architecture course after having competed +2 from NIOS board as it a recognised board now.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for B.Arch course. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum qualification required for applying in a B. Arch course is +2 with 55% in the board examination.

> The students should have studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in his/her 10+2 level.

> To get admission for the B. Arch program, the aspirants are required to sit for Entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

> The students are allotted different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?