1st July 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech if scored 315 marks in WBCHSE Board exam and secured 291006 rank in JEE Main?

Sir,
I have passed H.S. under WBCHSE in the present year with a grand total of 315 marks and a percentage of 63. My JEE Main rank is 291006. I want to know that with this marks and rank I can get admission in B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  4. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  5. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Should I reappear if secured low percentage in WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in NIT-Jalandhar if scored 110 marks in JEE Main and secured 92% in 12th Punjab Board?
  9. Possibility to get admission in RCCIIT with AIEEE 2011 rank?
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  12. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  16. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  17. Do I stand a chance to get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Mains?
  18. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
2nd July 2015, 01:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech if scored 315 marks in WBCHSE Board exam and secured 291006 rank in JEE Main?

Your rank is very low but still you can get admission in some colleges. You can apply for admission in following colleges :
  • Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)
  • Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
  • School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
  • School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).
  • School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra-182320 (J & K)
  • Tezpur University, NAPAAM, Tezpur (Assam)
  • J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)
  • Mizoram University, Aizwal-796009
  • ACME college of Engineering, Ghaziabad (UP)
  • Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.)
  • Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishawavidyalaya, Bilaspur (C.G.)
2nd July 2015, 05:23 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech if scored 315 marks in WBCHSE Board exam and secured 291006 rank in JEE Main?

Yes you can get admission at this rank but you will not get good government engineering college. At this rank probably you will get seat in private engineering college.

For getting admission in b.tech after giving JEE Mains you have to do online counselling. So first of all register your self on online counselling website. After that fill choices according to your interest. Once result out then you will came to know that either you got seat or not. If you get seat in counselling then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission there. As if you didn't get seat then wait for 2nd & 3rd counselling.
3rd July 2015, 10:38 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello

-> yes definitely you can get a seat in any private engineering college but according to your rank you can not get admission in good government institute.

->In order to get the admission in any college you have register online for the counselling process, after filling all the desired colleges you have to wait for university decision.

-> after some days you will get a message that you get this college.

-> Then only you have to go to that particular institute and pay your fee.

-> In case you did n't get an any seat then you will be in waiting list so wait for further counselling dates.

all the best
5th July 2015, 05:47 PM
pointer01

Yes , you can get the admission in Private colleges, You will not get any government college because your rank is too low.

For taking the admission you have register online for counselling.After that you have to wait for the result.After some days you will get the admission letter from the college.Then you have to visit their and pay the fee.
There is also a waiting list for the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?